Thursday, December 6, 2012

If You Enjoy A Good Ghostly Murder Mystery Time Travel Romance--Beth Trissel


Behind every door of my Somewhere in Time series lies an intriguing puzzle. Book one, ghostly time travel romance novel Somewhere My Love, is a suspenseful murder mystery—a 200 year old murder mystery. Can you solve it before the final pages?

I came up with the idea for this unique series about 5 years ago while watching one of my favorite British mysteries, Midsomer Murders. I enjoy the historic setting of these modern day mysteries, but especially when the story flashes back to an even earlier time period in an old manor house to get to the root of the mystery. So I thought, why not incorporate that with my love of romance and history.

Moreover, I’m intrigued by ghost stories, and my native Virginia has more tales than any other state. I find myself asking if the folk who’ve gone before us are truly gone, or do some still have unfinished business in this realm? And what of the young lovers whose time was tragically cut short, do they somehow find a way?  Love conquers all, so I answer ‘yes.’ And this is the premise behind Somewhere My Love.

Fated lovers have a rare chance to reclaim the love cruelly denied them in the past, but can they grasp this brief window in time before it’s too late?

Time Travel, Ghosts, and Reincarnation.  History, mystery, and above all romance.
“Know that love is truly timeless.” ~Author  Mary M. Ricksen

Blurb: Two hundred years ago Captain Cole Wentworth, the master of an elegant Virginian home, was murdered in his chamber where his portrait still hangs. Presently the estate is a family owned museum run by Will Wentworth, a man so uncannily identical to his ancestor that spirit-sensitive tour guide Julia Morrow has trouble recognizing Cole and Will as separate. As Julia begins to remember the events of Cole’s death, she must convince Will that history is repeating, and this time he has the starring role in the tragedy. The blade is about  to fall.

“As I read Somewhere My Love, I recalled the feelings I experienced the first time I read Daphne DuMaurier’s Rebecca long ago. Using the same deliciously eerie elements similar to that gothic romance, Beth Trissel has captured the haunting dangers, thrilling suspense and innocent passions that evoke the same tingly anticipation and heartfelt romance I so enjoyed then, and still do now.”
~joysann for Publisher’s Weekly

***Somewhere My Love is available in Amazon Kindle for only .99!

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome. thanks for sharing....
    CALGARY MURDER MYSTERIES

    ReplyDelete