Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ghostly, Time Travel Romance Novel Somewhere My Love FRee In Kindle



SOMEWHERE MY LOVE RESIZEDToday, Dec. 15th–tomorrow Dec. 16th Somewhere My Love is free at Amazon.
Light paranormal romance novel, Somewhere My Love, my debut novel in 2008, is now revised and relaunched This is the first in my Somewhere in Time series, shortened on the other two book covers to ‘Somewhere.’ Somewhere My Lass and Somewhere the Bells Ring (on sale for only .99) are also in this series. I am at work on a third, the actual sequel to Somewhere My Lass.
Story Blurb:
Fated lovers have a rare chance to reclaim the love cruelly denied them in the past, but can they grasp this brief window in time before it’s too late?
Handsome dark-haired young manTwo hundred years ago Captain Cole Wentworth, the master of an elegant Virginian home, was murdered in his chamber where his portrait still hangs. Presently the estate is a family owned museum run by Will Wentworth, a man so uncannily identical to his ancestor that spirit-sensitive tour guide Julia Morrow has trouble recognizing Cole and Will as separate. As Julia begins to remember the events of Cole’s death, she must convince Will that history is repeating, and this time he has the starring role in the tragedy. The blade is about to fall.
“As I read Somewhere My Love, I recalled the feelings I experienced the first time I read Daphne DuMaurier’s Rebecca long ago. Using the same deliciously eerie elements similar to that gothic romance, Beth Trissel has captured the haunting dangers, thrilling suspense and innocent passions that evoke the same tingly anticipation and heartfelt romance I so enjoyed then, and still do now.” ~joysann for Publisher’s Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment