Saturday, January 26, 2013

Suspenseful Scottish Time Travel Romance Revised and Relaunched--Beth Trissel



somewhere_my_lass_final1 (1)For days, Somewhere My Lass has been the tireless focus of my attention, and is not only relaunched but revised with some new additions to the story. My next goal is to finish the sequel, Somewhere in the Highlands (Fergus’s story) and this time I shall conquer, so cheer me on.
My talented art major graduate daughter, Elise, did the lovely cover. I’m thrilled. Yes, that’s the Scottish Highlands in the background. Elise does all my Indie published titles, and has done covers for several other authors. If interested, you can contact her through me. She doesn’t do erotica, and is interested in various genres.
Back to Somewhere My Lassthe novel received many stellar reviews during its first run and is even better now, so I hope it will be well received. If you’d like to review the story, please contact me and I’ll provide you with a copy. At this time, the novel is only available at Amazon in kindle, but will spread further afield on down the road. And I might even put it into print.
Scottish Highlands pass at GlencoeScottish time travel romance novel Somewhere My Lass is the second story in my Somewhere in Time series, and no, you don’t have to read Somewhere My Love first. Until the sequel comes out, the stories in this series adhere to a theme, not a continuation of the characters themselves. That will change, though, with Somewhere in the Highlands. Then I will say ‘yes’ you better read Somewhere My Lass first.  My ghostly Christmas novella, Somewhere the Bells Ring, also stands alone. And it’s not only a holiday read (hint, hint).
bb_tab_eilean-donan_d1Blurb for Somewhere My Lass:
Will Mora and Neil be too late to save a love that began centuries before?
‘The MacDonald comes’ warns Mora Campbell when Neil MacKenzie finds the young Scotswoman lying unconscious at the top of his stairs after he discovers his murdered housekeeper slumped at the bottom. Mora’s claim that she’s his fiancĂ© from 1602 and was chased to the future by clan chieftain, Red MacDonald, through ‘the door to nowhere’ seems utter nonsense. Neil thinks she’s addled from the blow to her head until his life spirals into chaos and the avenging Highlander shows up wanting blood. Mora knows the Neil of the future is truly her beloved Niall who disappeared from the past, but he must also remember. And fast.
ancient doorAlthough Niall’s kinsmen believe he’s dead, and Mora is now destined to marry his brother, she’s convinced that if she and Neil return to the past, all will be right. The balance of the present and future are in peril if she marries another, and the Neil of the present will cease to exist. The only problem is how to get back to 1602. An ancient relic, the ultimate geek friend, and a little Celtic magic help pave the way back to the enormous challenge that awaits them. If they’re in time.~
***Royalty free images of the Scottish Highlands, Eilean Donan Castle, and the Door to Nowhere.  Or is it?
***Purchase Link for Somewhere My Lass at: Amazon (If you overlooked all the others)
“Mrs. Trissel masterfully blended the past and the present in order to create a lovely romance that spans centuries.” ~Long and Short Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment