Saturday, January 12, 2013

Somewhere My Love Is A Night Owl Top Pick!--Beth Trissel


“Somewhere My Love tells the tale of the beautiful Julia Morrow and the dashing William Wentworth. A pair worthy of a Shakespearean epic.”
SOMEWHERE MY LOVE 1I’m delighted with this wonderful review from Night Owl Romance.
A snippet: “Somewhere My Love tells the tale of the beautiful Julia Morrow and the dashing William Wentworth. A pair worthy of a Shakespearean epic, Julia and William have known each other before. Star crossed lovers of the highest caliber; they must overcome the ghosts of the past to have the chance to fulfill their love. It is a beautiful love story with plenty of suspense and mystery. The story will draw a reader in and will not let go until the very last page. It is a novel that will live in the hearts of its readers for a very long time. I certainly will not forget it. It is a truly wonderful story.” ~ Reviewed by Hitherandthee
reviewertoppick2To read the full review visit the above link.

***For now, Somewhere My love is only .99 at Amazon kindle. But not for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment