Thursday, October 20, 2016

At the HallowRead Book Signing in Havre De Grace on 10-22-2016

I'm leaving my writing cave to attend HallowRead in Havre De Grace this weekend. If you're in the area stop by the new Havre de Grace Public Library on N. Union Avenue from 3:00-5:00 for the book signing. I will have a lot of books with me priced to sell, or bring your own for me to sign. I'm taking The Secret Warrior YA Fantasy Shifter Series, ghostly Gothic historical romance novel, Traitor's Curse, ghostly time travel romance novel, Somewhere My Love, para-historical romance novel with a Native American flavor, Kira, Daughter of the Moon, and Native American historical romance novel, Red Bird's Song, because I have extra and it's awesome, if I say so myself. I'll have copies of my Medieval herbal for gardeners and writers who want to know cool stuff about herbs and their fascinating lore.
Come one, come all. I don't get out much so this may be your only chance to see me in a long, long time. Most importantly, I will have chocolate.
3-covers_vertical

No comments:

Post a Comment