Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Time Travel Romance Somewhere My Love–Free Kindle Thru 8/18


Somewhere My Love (Book 1, Somewhere in Time) is the story that began my preoccupation with time travel. It spun into the Somewhere in Time series, and now I’ve added a new series with Ladies in Time. Both series are similar and have historical, paranormal, and often ghostly elements. I like a good mystery in my time travels so that’s also an important feature. And above all, romance. These are love stories.
Blurb:  
Two hundred years ago Captain Cole Wentworth, the master of an elegant Virginian home, was murdered in his chamber where his portrait still hangs. Presently the estate is a family owned museum run by Will Wentworth, a man so uncannily identical to his ancestor that spirit-sensitive tour guide Julia Morrow has trouble recognizing Cole and Will as separate. 
As Julia begins to remember the events of Cole’s death, she must convince Will that history is repeating, and this time he has the starring role in the tragedy. The blade is about to fall.
***Somewhere My Love is free in kindle through August 18th, so snap yours up now at:  https://www.amazon.com/SOMEWHERE-LOVE-Somewhere-Time-Book-ebook/dp/B00AFJ7DZ6

No comments:

Post a Comment