Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Geese Have Quite A Lot to Say, Actually

Here are the geese having a clandestine meeting. They do that a lot, with secretive quacks and goosey murmurs which change to alarmed scrambles when I'm spotted. Bad me, spying on the Goose Alliance.


But I feel compelled to stay abreast of their plots. Even more furtive, are these gatherings at dusk with the cows. I suspect they're planning an uprising and trying to take over the farm.


Again, all appears innocent in this early morning shot of them grouped beyond the flowers, but beware. Geese For All and All for Geese.  I'm suspiciously absent from their mantra.  I could be wrong, though, and the gaggle are exchanging knitting patterns. In case I'm right on, I will continue my surveillance. Does anybody truly know the mind of a goose?


"The goose that lays the golden eggs likes to lay where there are eggs already." Charles Spurgeon (No idea what this means, but I'll keep a lookout for it).

No comments:

Post a Comment