Wednesday, April 26, 2017

New Time Travel Romance-Somewhere My Lady (Ladies in Time Book 1)

I'm excited to share more about Somewhere My Lady, my upcoming release from The Wild Rose Press, and my new Ladies in Time Series.
Each story in the series features strong young women who find romance amid adventure, mystery, and more than a touch of the paranormal. There's also carefully researched history in the stories. I don't toss my characters back in time without knowing the specifics of where they're landing, and sometimes the history comes to them. A second title, The White Lady, will be out for the holidays as it has a Christmas theme, but back to book one. As usual with my time travel romances, the setting is a wonderful old home.
Somewhere My Lady blurb:
Lorna Randolph is hired for the summer at Harrison Hall in Virginia, where Revolutionary-War reenactors provide guided tours of the elegant old home. She doesn't expect to receive a note and a kiss from the handsome young man who then vanishes into mist.
Harrison Hall itself has plans for Lorna – and for Hart Harrison, her momentary suitor and its 18th century heir. Past and present are bound by pledges of love, and modern science melds with old skills and history as Harrison Hall takes Lorna and Hart through time in a race to solve a mystery and save Hart's life before the Midsummer Ball.~
Lovely cover by cover artist Debbie Taylor.
***Stay tuned for the release date (TBD but not long) and sign up on my blog for my email list. Who knows? I might even get a newsletter together and give something away. Or get my secretary to do it. Peaches and Cream are slackers. That's what happens when you have cats for publicists.
***If you're interested in reading any of the time travels I've already written, visit Amazon at: https://www.amazon.com/Somewhere-Time-4-Book/dp/B016DF8LJ2

No comments:

Post a Comment