Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Five Stars from LASR for Historical Romance Novel Kira, Daughter of the Moon



historicalromancenovelkiradaughterofthemoonI’m psyched with this fabulous review for Kira, Daughter of the Moon from Long and Short Reviews! After laboring years over this novel, the sequel to Through the Fire, I was disappointed by the scanty reviews but this one makes up for them all.
A quote from Long and Short (Click link for full review) Rating: 5 stars
Reviewed by Poinsettia
“Ms. Trissel has done it again!
One of the things I enjoy most about Ms. Trissel’s writing is her amazing ability to transport readers directly into her stories. Her mastery of descriptive language never ceases to amaze me. “Green-gold light streamed through the rippling leaves while high overhead a yellow warbler trilled sweet, sweet, sweet and the warmth of hay-scented fern wafted on the mild breeze.” After reading this first sentence, I already felt as if I were standing next to Kira in the woods. I could see, hear, and smell everything she did. Completely immersed in the story, I eagerly dove into the pages that followed…
five star rating from LASRI have been a fan of Ms. Trissel’s work for years. Kira, Daughter of the Moon completely lived up to every one of my expectations. I highly recommend this wonderfully written tale to anyone who loves historical romance.”
Kira, Daughter of the Moon is available in print and kindle at Amazon and the Wild Rose Press, in Nookbook at Barnes & Noble, and ebook at other online booksellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment