Thursday, September 15, 2011

Price Slashed On Murder Mystery/Ghost Story Romance Somewhere My Love!



For the next two weeks, light paranormal romance Somewhere My Love will be on sale for .99 at Amazon KindleThe Wild Rose PressAll Romance EbooksFictionwise….  After that, the price will be 2.99.
Star-crossed lovers, flashbacks to early 18th century Virginia, ghostly, murder mystery romance…
SOMEWHERE MY LOVE
“As I read Somewhere My Love, I recalled the feelings I experienced the first time I read Daphne DuMaurier’s Rebecca long ago. Using deliciously eerie elements similar to that gothic romance, Beth Tressel has captured the haunting dangers, thrilling suspense and innocent passions that evoke the same tingly anticipation and heartfelt romance I so enjoyed then, and still do now.”
JoysannPublishers Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment